I am a Disc Golf course designer and consultant. I have experience playing on over 500 courses, both recreational and professional level. Contact me for further information on how I can assist you with your course design.
- I can evaluate and determine how to best maximize your land’s potential for establishing a permanent or temporary Disc Golf course.
- I compete in 30+ MPO events each year. This gives me insight on how to best build challenging and fair obstacles for your course.
- I throw left and right handed shots–a rare skill, which gives me the ability to look at your property fairly when designing holes.
- I’m passionate about improving the game of Disc Golf and the courses the game is played on.
- I can walk your course and make tweaks for better scoring variation, open up new angles and determine which hazards should be removed or altered.
- If you are planning on running an event and wish to add holes or make adjustments for the existing course, I can work with you to manage and create ideal scoring variations, with new, unique and challenging obstacles.
- I would love to be a part of any event you wish to create.